Alesis MultiMix 4 USB Compact Mixer
The Alesis MultiMix 4 USB is a compact 4-channel desktop mixer with a built in USB digital audio interface. This compact Alesis mixer is perfect for basic computer-recording setups, video editing, production studios, and portable podcasting. The MultiMix outputs not only line-level analog audio, but also stereo 16-bit, 44.1kHz digital audio over USB for low-noise, with easy computer connection.
The 4 input channels on the MultiMix 4 USB mixer all accept a 1/4" line input. You can can plug XLR microphones into channels 1 and 2, including condensers, thanks to the mixer's switchable 48V-phantom power supply. Plug a guitar or bass directly into channel 1's switchable high-impedance input.
The Alesis MultiuMix compact mixer's channels 1 and 2 offer switchable high-pass filtering at 75Hz to eliminate low-frequency rumble, handling and wind noise. Each channel has an independent pan control and channels 1 and 2 provide high and low-shelving EQs. Channels 1 and 2 have independent gain trims, while channels 3 and 4 are configured as a stereo pair at the level and pan controls.
4-channel desktop mixer with built-in USB digital audio interface, low-noise digital signal, more.
- Four-channel mixer with digital output
- Two-channel, five-stage, multicolor LED meter for visual monitoring the main output level
- Stereo, 1/4" headphone output has its own level control
- Low-noise digital 16-bit, 44.1kHz signal on USB for easy computer interface
- Four line-level inputs
- Two channels of XLR inputs with gains and switchable 48V phantom power
- High-impedance guitar input
- Two channels of switchable high-pass filtering
- Two-channel EQ on mic inputs
- Multicolor LED metering