Audiolab 8200X7 7-Channel Power Amplifier
The Audiolab 8200X7 shares the same superb audio quality as it's 8200 series stereo brothers but with multi-channel surround sound for those who are seeking the very best of both movie and high fidelity music worlds. It acts as the perfect partner to the 8200AP and provides 7 channels of audio or 5/6 channels with flexible bridging modes.
A smart feature of the meaty 8200X7 is its power-saving mode. The 8200X7 detects an audio signal from either a pre-press switching signal or by using a two-stage adjustable sensitivity sensor that powers on when audio is passed through via the processor and goes to sleep a few minutes after it is silent.
- Description 7- Channel Power Amplifier
- Rated Output Power 7 x 100W (8ohms) or 5 x 100W and 1 x 150W (8ohms) or 3 x 100W and 2 x 150W (8ohms)
- Frequency Response Gain 1.5Hz - 150kHz (-3dB) 28.8dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion N/A
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio > 90dB
- Input Sensitivity 1.05V RMS
- Impedance 47kë©
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 448 x 132 x 340mm
- Net Weight 18.2kg
- Finish Silver/Black
- Standard Accessories - Power cord