Behringer ULTRAGRAPH PRO FBQ3102 Audiophile 31-Band Stereo Graphic Equalizer
- Professional 31-band stereo graphic equalizer for live and studio applications
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as audio analyzer
- Dedicated mono subwoofer output with adjustable crossover frequency
- Additional sweepable high and low-cut filters for each channel remove unwanted frequencies, e.g. floor rumble, hiss etc.
- Highly accurate 12-segment LED input/output metering and input gain controls for easy level setting
- Ultra-low noise audio operational amplifiers for highest signal integrity
- Relay-controlled hard-bypass with an auto-bypass function during power failure (failsafe relay)
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Shielded toroidal power transformer for ultra-low noise performance
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
ULTRAGRAPH PRO FBQ3102
Professional audio engineers have known for decades that a good EQ makes all the difference in how a performance is perceived. Although multi-band graphic equalizers have been around for a long time, they have changed very little… until now! The ULTRAGRAPH FBQ-PRO FBQ3102 takes the graphic equalizer a giant leap forward technologically, providing robust feature sets and our proprietary FBQ Feedback Detection System – at a price that makes them a must-have for anyone who records or operates a live sound system.