Citronic RU210-H Uhf Dual Wireless Handheld Microphone System
The Citronic RU210 is a multi-frequency UHF wireless system with two handheld microphones. Thanks to a selection of 81 UHF frequencies and license-free operation, this is an easy addition to any PA system when you need wireless sound reinforcement.
First select a free frequency on the receiver (individual selections are available for both microphones) then sync to the transmitter via IR. Pilot tone and auto-mute ensure a high-quality signal at all times.
Can be mounted in a standard 19" rack with included rack ears. Rear of unit provides two XLR balanced separate outputs and one mixed output on a jack. Can be easily interfaced with any PA mixer or active speaker, depending on the application.
Two RU210 wireless systems can be run together to provide 4 wireless microphones simultaneously.
- Power supply 12-18Vdc, 500mA (mains adaptor included)
- Batteries 4 x AA (2 per transmitter - included)
- Carrier frequency 863 - 865MHz (81 selectable frequencies)
- Range 60m
- Signal to noise ratio >105dB
- THD <0.5% @ 1KHz
- Frequency response 50Hz-18KHz ±1 dB
- Image rejection >85dB
- Output impedance 2.2k Ohms
- Output level 400mV (balanced), 200mV (unbalanced)
- Dimensions : receiver 44 x 409 x 190mm
- Weight : receiver 1.37kg
- Dimensions : transmitter 265 x 49mm
- Weight : transmitter 330g (no battery)