Samson Resolv SE8 2- Way Active studio monitors (Pair)
Samson’s Resolv SE8 2-Way Active Studio Reference Monitor offers a redesign from the classic Resolv A-Series monitor, with more accurate sound reproduction and a stylish new look. Resolv SE8 utilizes the latest innovations in speaker engineering, which can be used with multiple monitors to provide superb stereo imaging for recording, post-production and other multimedia applications.
Producing 100 watts of power, Resolv SE8 includes a dedicated power amp and electronic crossover that provide accurate tonal balance. The new 8-inch woven carbon fiber woofer provides tight and controlled low frequency response, while its 1.25-inch soft dome tweeter gives the high frequencies a true, natural sound without unwanted resonance. Resolv SE8 also includes a 4-position high frequency lift control that allows the monitor to be optimized for different mixing environments, and is AV shielded for operation near CRT monitors and other sensitive electronics.
- 2-way active studio reference monitor with ported tuned enclosure (sold individually)
- 100 watts of power
- 8-inch woven carbon fiber woofer
- 1.25-inch soft dome tweeter with neodymium magnet
- 40Hz-27kHz frequency response
- Active crossover with multi-pole design for linear response
- 4-position high frequency lift control
- Balanced 1/4-inch inputs, unbalanced RCA inputs
- AV shielded for use with sensitive electronics
- Solid MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) construction