Gemini MDJ-600: Professional CD AND USB Media Player (Single)
Looking to find your gateway to DJing? The MDJ-600 is exactly what you’ve come to expect from Gemini – more features, more intuitive layout in a compact size. It is a CD/USB media player that lets you DJ effortlessly from virtually any digital audio source. Designed for the best possible mixing experience, it has a standalone functionality with high-resolution touch platter, large display, auto looping, and many more innovative features to take Compact, lightweight, and easy to use, the MDJ-600 is a fully-featured media player that won’t weigh you down. Its fully customizable jog wheels let you adjust the resistance to find the feel perfect for you. Auto looping, hot cues, and multiple platter modes let you create mixes with minimal effort.
The 4.3” LCD touch screen brings an interactive interface for DJs to easily browse music library and visualize full track information along with a precise waveform window.
Packed into a robust body, the MDJ-600 is a plug and play device that requires no software installation. Play from USBs or CDs, so you can manage or prepare your tracks even before heading out to the gig.
Full compatibility with V-Case means that you can play your entire library from one source.
● Full-featured CD and USB media player with 4.3” color screen, moving waveform, and on-board search and analysis
● 5” high-resolution touch platter for the most demanding performances
● Manual and BPM-based auto looping makes it easy to create builds or extend breaks
● 4 hot cues per track let you jump to that sample or drop with ease
● Loop roll adds complicated sounding stutter edits by pushing one button
● The 100 mm pitch fader and adjustable pitch ranges from 4%-100% to let you mix with surgical precision
● Multiple platter modes available – Reverse play, vinyl, and stutter cue
● MIDI mode turns your MDJ-600 into an ultimate platter controller, complete with on-screen deck info in Virtual DJ
● Slip mode means you can use scratches or hot cues without ruining your mix