Peavey PV 6 BT Mixer with Bluetooth
Peavey Electronics introduces the next level in world-class non-powered mixer performance: the all-new PV series mixing consoles. Equipped with Peavey's reference-quality mic preamps that spec in at an incredible 0.0007% THD, the PV series mixers are excellent for live or recording applications.
The PV series mixers include up to 8 channels of reference-quality mic preamps, up to 8 direct outputs for recording, stereo channels, media channel with Bluetooth wireless input, high quality digital effects, streaming USB out and MP3 playback via USB A input. Other features include 48 volt phantom power, dual selectable control room outputs, 4 channels of compression, an on-board selectable guitar preamp, 3-band EQ per channel with bypass, channel mute buttons, aux send, signal clip indicators, and a stereo master LED meter bridge.
Features such as Bluetooth allow seamless connection to almost any "smart" device. Multiple direct outs per channel allow easy connection to most DAW interfaces for recording. In addition, the PV mixers can stream audio directly to a PC. MP3 playback is also available via USB A port and LCD display. All PV Series mixers also feature a tablet cradle to hold a smart device for convenient display and easy operation.
The PV series Listen feature allows the user to listen to individual channels via headphone or control room outputs and the EQ bypass allows the user to compare the EQ'd signal to the original signal with the push of a button. Multiple channels of compression keep signals with difficult levels under control, and Peavey's exclusive guitar-shape adjusts the EQ and preamp specifically for guitar. Hi pass filters on every channel remove unwanted rumble and noise, and balanced AUX and Master outputs ensure a clean noise free signal to your powered speakers or power amplifier.
Enhanced PV Series mixer now with Bluetooth connectivity.
- 2 combination XLR/1/4” low noise mic preamps
- Stereo 1/4”, RCA or 3.5mm input channel
- Equipped with Bluetooth wireless connectivity
- 3-band EQ on all channels
- 2 channels of Peavey’s exclusive MidMorph®
- LED clip and signal present indication
- EQ bypass per channel
- On-board studio quality digital effects with individual channel control
- Dual selectable control room outputs
- Global 48V phantom power
- 1/4” main stereo outputs
- Rugged console design
- Built-in compression
- Stereo pan control per channel
- 2 channels of direct out
- Stereo USB-B streaming audio in and out
- High quality master LED meter bridge
- Studio quality headphone output
- Peavey’s exclusive on-board Hi Z guitar input
- New slim, low-profile design
- Convenient tablet cradle