Samson CONCERT 88 LM5 SE10 UHF Wireless Headset MicrophoneSystem
Samson Concert88 LM5 Wireless Lavalier System
Samson’s Concert 88 Presentation System offers a high performance UHF wireless solution where the freedom of mobility is a must. It’s perfect for business professionals, educators and others looking for stunning sound and versatility without cables.
The frequency-agile Concert 88 system allows for up to 8 systems to operate simultaneously across two frequency bands with up to 300 feet separating the receiver and transmitter. At the core of the system is the CR88 Wireless Receiver. Featuring a true diversity design, the CR88 minimizes signal dropouts during performance. If a dropout does occur, the CR88’s tone key and auto mute functions eliminate any background noise until the signal is restored.
The CR88 receiver’s front panel provides a Select button for auto syncing receiver and transmitter channels via an infrared signal. The panel also features a 7-segment Channel LED, Volume knob, Power button, two tuned antennas, as well as Audio and Ready indicators, for optimal functionality and monitoring. Balanced XLR and 1/4-inch outputs can be found on the receiver’s back panel.
The Concert 88 Presentation System features the CB88 Beltpack Transmitter and LM5 Lavalier Microphone with a locking connector. The transmitter, which can operate for up to eight hours on two AA batteries, is engineered to the finest detail to provide the ultimate in sound reproduction.
With Samson’s Concert 88 Presentation System, advanced technology and total versatility combine to provide high quality wireless performance wherever business professionals, educators and others need it.
CR88 Wireless Receiver
- True diversity design minimizes dropouts
- Up to 16 systems can be operated simultaneously across two frequency bands
- Tone key and auto mute functions eliminate background noise during dropouts
- Infrared set links the receiver and transmitter channels
- Balanced XLR and 1/4-inch outputs
CR88 Beltpack Transmitter
- LM5 Lavalier Microphone with locking connector
- Transmitter offers up to eight hours of battery life using two AA batteries
- 300-foot operating range
Samson’s SE10 Omnidirectional Headworn Microphone is a low profile, micro-miniature condenser microphone with a 3mm capsule that provides outstanding audio reproduction and a moisture resistant design, making it perfect for presentation, fitness and other vocal applications. And with four included adapters, the SE10 can be used with most popular wireless transmitters.
The microphone can be easily shaped to fit the left or right ear and the unique retaining band holds the mic in place even when used in fitness applications. Plus, the omnidirectional pickup pattern results in a clear and articulate reproduction, regardless of the position of the capsule relative to the sound source. Its water resistant coating also provides protection from sweat and other moisture during high-energy performances.
Though the SE10 is particularly well suited for use with Samson wireless systems, the four included adapters enable the microphone to be used with most other brand’s wireless transmitters as well. The microphone is also bundled with three windscreens for reducing occurrences of popping and wind noise, a clothing cable clip for inconspicuous/unobtrusive placement of the cable and a protective carry case for the entire system.
Manufactured with extreme care and the highest quality components, the Samson SE10 delivers exceptionally clear, articulate sound with reliable performance in an extremely low profile design.
- Micro-miniature condenser microphone for nearly invisible use
- Outstanding audio quality for presentation, fitness and other vocal applications
- 3mm mic capsule
- Omnidirectional pickup pattern
- Easily adjusts to fit left or right ear, retaining band holds mic in place
- Moisture resistant coating
- Detachable cable
- Includes cable adapters for compatibility with most popular wireless transmitters
- Windscreens, clothing cable clip and carry case also included