Samson Expedition XP106w - Rechargeable Portable PA with Handheld Wireless System and Bluetooth
Samson's Expedition XP106w Rechargeable Portable PA is packed with incredible features, including Bluetooth connectivity and a built-in 4-channel mixer. It also comes complete with a USB digital wireless system for delivering impromptu performances and professional presentations in any environment. Such versatility, combined with clean, crisp audio, makes the XP106w an all-in-one solution for classrooms, conferences, tour groups, parties, as well as a variety of outdoor applications.
Ensuring pristine, full range sound, the XP106w features a 6" woofer and a 1" high frequency driver. A lightweight, 100-watt Class D amplifier, perfectly matched to its drivers for high efficiency and low current draw, powers the XP106w. The unit's internal rechargeable battery also increases the system's portability, allowing for up to 20 hours of continuous use wherever great sound is needed
At the core of the XP106 is the included Stage XPD1 USB Digital Wireless System (license free 2.4GHz operating band), which features a wireless receiver built into a USB stick and a handheld dynamic microphone transmitter with Samson's Q6 mic capsule. With a 100' operating range (environment dependent), the Stage XPD1 frees presenters and performers from the constraints of cables when using the XP106w. Combining the Stage XPD1 with the PA's 20 hours of battery life and Bluetooth connectivity makes the XP106w a completely wireless portable PA solution.
The XP106w's 4-channel mixer features multiple input options with separate level controls, including an XLR-1/4" combo channel (microphones and other Mic/Line level devices), a 1/4" channel (guitars and other line level devices), an 1/8" channel (MP3 players, keyboards, etc.), a USB Wireless channel for use with the Stage XPD1 system and a Bluetoothchannel to wirelessly stream music from your smartphone, tablet or laptop. The XP106w also has a Line Out to cascade multiple systems together and expand your sound, as well as a Music/Speech switch for optimizing output EQ for speech or music playback.
- All-in-one, lightweight portable PA system
- Internal rechargeable battery for up to 20 hours of continuous use
- Bluetooth connectivity to connect wireless music sources
- Includes Stage XPD1 USB Digital Wireless System with handheld dynamic microphone (100' operating range)
- 2-way speaker enclosure with 6" woofer
- 1" high frequency driver
- Class D amplifier produces 100 watts of power
- 4-channel mixer
- XLR-1/4" combo input for microphones and other line level devices
- 1/4" input for guitars and other line level devices
- 1/8" stereo Aux input for stereo line level devices (MP3 players, keyboards, etc.)
- Line output to cascade multiple systems together
- Music/Speech switch for optimizing output EQ for speech or music playback
- USB Wireless port
- Battery level LED indicator
- Integrated carry handle 1 3/8" speaker stand mount