Wharfedale Pro EVO-X215 Dual 15" 3-Way Passive Speaker (Single)
The EVO-X Series strikes the perfect balance between affordability and performance. Positioned in-between the Impact Series and the Delta Series of passive loudspeakers, EVO-X is a new multipurpose lineup of 8 models featuring many useful and practical design elements.
All models benefit from a hardwearing Rhino Rock paint finish and are visually enhanced with the iconic Wharfedale Pro ‘boomerang’ logo being engraved onto their surface. All models also feature practical 4-way handles to make transportation simple and pain-free.
Full range models feature a unique +3dB HF boost switch allowing for quick, on-stage tweaks to be made to the sound as the crowd grows while the 3 subwoofer options all have high pass filter outputs, reducing onstage cabling and peripherals.
Robust crossover designs, elliptical waveguides and large voice coils ensure that the sound quality is as beautiful as the cosmetic design.
- "Quasi" 3-way dual 15 "passive full range
- MDF construction
- Durable Rhino Rock finish
- 90 ° x 60 ° dispersion. Elliptical waveguide
- 2 x 4-way rubberized handles
- Dual SpeakON compatible and 1/4 "jack inputs
- Continuously 700w
- Program 1400w
- Peak 2800w
- 4 Ω
- + 3 dB increase
- Model name EVO-X215
- System Type Passive
- Configuration Quasi 3-way
- Frequency response (+/- 3 dB) 40Hz-20kHz
- Frequency range (-10 dB) 35 Hz-20 kHz
- Sensitivity (2.83 V / 1 m) 100 dB
- Rated resistance 4Ω
- Calculated maximum SPL at 1m 135dB
- Size 381 mm / 15 "
- Voice coil size 64.26 mm / 2.5 "
- Nominal impedance 8Ω
- LF Power (re: AES-2012) 2 x 350 watts
- HF driver type compression driver
- Voice coil size 44.5 mm / 1.75 "
- Output size 25mm / 1 "
- Membrane material titanium
- Nominal impedance 8Ω
- HF power (re: AES-2012) 40w
- Nominal coverage 90 ° x 60
- Continuous power of the system 700w
- System program power 1400w
- System peak power 2800w
- Crossover frequency 2.3 kHz
- Input connectors 2 x NL4 (speakON compatible) + 2 x 1/4 "sockets
- Mast mounting No
- Two handles on the sides
- Housing material MDF
- Quit Rhino Rock Paint
- Grill material and surface 1.2 mm steel
Dimensions - unpacked
- Height 1058 mm / 41.65 "
- Width front 502 mm
- Width rear 330mm / 12.99 "
- Depth 467 mm / 18.39 "
- Height 1123 mm / 44.21 "
- Width front 564 mm
- Width at the back 362 mm
- Depth 496 mm / 19.53 "
- Net weight 42.0 kg
- Gross weight 47.1 kg