Wharfedale Pro Titan 12D 12" 300W Active Speakers (Single)
The Titan 12D Wharfedale Pro utilizes Qubit 24-bit 192kHz DSP processing. Advanced adaptive multi-band dynamic processing and filtering allows Qubit to fine tune your system for a natural and open sound, optimizing the loudspeaker to provide smooth digital crossover points that are perfectly aligned in terms of phase response and time-domain. Protection is offered in the form of true independent adaptive LF and HF signal limiting that helps protect against thermal damage and driver over excursion.
Qubit offers an extended frequency response that goes way beyond the capabilities of our hearing, providing an extended phase response that remains linear throughout our natural hearing range. This allows Titan D to reproduce exceptionally natural transients and exhibit perfectly aligned time-domain characteristics.
- INPUT SENSITIVITY: MIC -40dBu / LINE 0dBu
- INPUT IMPEDANCE: Balanced 20k? / Unbalanced 10k?
- HUM AND NOISE: -90dB
- MAXIMUM INPUT LEVEL: +20dBu
- DIMENSIONS (HXWXD): 556mm x 384mm x 312mm / 21.88" x 15.11" x 12.28"
- EQUALIZATION: HIGH (±10dB) 10KHz Shelving, LOW (±5dB) 100Hz Shelving
- GROSS WEIGHT ( KG / LBS ): 15.5kg / 34.1lbs
- FINISH COLOUR: Black
- AMPLIFIER PROTECTION: Power switch on/off mute; DC detection; Overload & short-circuit detection; Thermal/Heat sink protection; Output mute/reset
- LOW FREQUENCY POWER: 250W RMS
- HIGH FREQUENCY POWER: 50W RMS
- MONITOR FILTER: A 90Hz HPF Filter for stage monitor use.
- REMOTE GAIN ATTENUATOR: 3 pin Euroblock connector for remote volume adjustment.
- POWER AMPLIFIER TYPE: Dual Class D modules (LF and HF).